Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
501 Riverdale Avenue 2a, Yonkers
Sunny 2 bedroom in sought after Valentine Gardens. The large dining foyer opens to the sunny living room with hardwood floors. The spacious updated eat-in-kitchen has a stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, range, microwave and refrigerator. The corner master bedroom has a large closet and hardwood floors. Other features include a second bedroom, plenty of closets and hardwood floors throughout. Monthly Maintenance includes Electric, Heat, Hot Water and Gas and is only under $800 after STAR credit! The complex has a well maintained patio area for your summer enjoyment and playground or use the nearby park with tennis courts and playground.
- MLS® #4719485
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,000
- Monthly Maintenance$822
- Year Built1953
- AmenitiesClose to Park, Close to Shops, Close to Bus, Close to School, Eat in Kitchen, Elevator, Hardwood Floors As Seen
- UtilitiesElectric, Gas, Heat, Hot Water
- FeaturesA/C Units, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- ParkingAssigned, Street Parking, Waitlist
- Listing Courtesy ofWestchester Choice Realty, Inc
- Address501 Riverdale Avenue 2a
- SubdivisionValentine Gardens
- Zip Code10705
- CoolingWindow Units
- # of Stories1
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Westchester Choice Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2017 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2017 at 4:28am CDT.