Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
31 Matthiessen Park, Irvington
KNOWN as the BEST LOCATION ON THE HUDSON RIVER, found in the exclusive Matthiessen Park enclave of elegant and distinguished homes, it is accessed from a private road with a sweeping pebbled driveway yet walking distant to Irvington Village, Train to Manhattan & Trails. With REAL forever unobstructed views & exquisite custom detailing, this magnificent Stone Dutch-style home promises a lifestyle of the utmost luxury. Custom-built with local solid granite and Virginia slate roof crafted in Vermont the home takes full advantage of its breathtaking riverfront setting. Among the countless exceptional features the home contains a 2 story library with gallery, sumptuous master suite w/ lavish his and her bathrooms, fabulous Rutt kitchen & family room with custom cherry wood raised paneling, and a finished lower level with indoor Endless pool. The home has 8 fireplaces, an elevator to all 3 floors, sophisticated Lutron lighting and security systems, hardwood floors and deep crown moldings.
- MLS® #4731310
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage10,773
- Year Built2002
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleColonial, Other/See Remarks
- Amenities1st Fl Master Bedroom, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Eat in Kitchen, Energy Star Windows, Exercise Room, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Guest Quarters, Hardwood Floors As Seen, In Ground Pool, Master Bath, Pantry, Patio, Powder Room, Privacy, Security System, Sprinkler Lawn Sys, Storage, View, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Wall To Wall Carpet, Wetbar, Balcony, Basketball Court, Close to Park, Close to Bus, Deck, Elevator, Energy Star Doors, Mountain Views, Porch, River, River Views, Sprinkler Fire Sys, Scenic View, Community Tennis Courts, Waterfront, Water View
- FeaturesDishwasher, Door Hardware, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Garage Remote, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Shades/Blinds, Speakers Indoor, Wall Oven, Wall to Wall Carpet, Washer, Wine Cooler, Cook Top, Energy Star Appliance(s), Mailbox, Screens, Speakers Outdoor, Storm Windows
- Parking2 Car Attached, Driveway
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Concrete Fiber Board, Masonry
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Stone/Brick Wall, Historic District, Partly Wooded
- ConstructionFrame, Blown-In Insulation, Energy Star, Fiberglass Insulation
- Listing Courtesy ofJulia B Fee Sothebys Int. Rlty
- Address31 Matthiessen Park
- SubdivisionMatthiessen Park
- Zip Code10533
- HeatingForced Air, Hydro Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Full, Walk Out
- # of Fireplaces8
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryDows Lane
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Westchester Choice Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 3:58pm EDT.