Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
349 Pondfield Road, Bronxville
349 Pondfield Road, a classic and very coveted red brick Georgian Colonial, is one of the most stately and gracious properties in Bronxville Village. Situated on almost an acre of level property between Manor Road and Courseview Road, the home was built with incredible care and craftsmanship. Designed in 1919, the home offers gracious proportions for sophisticated living but also wonderful flow, light and comfort for the modern family. High ceilings, marble fireplaces, wide plank oak floors, hand set moldings and old world architectural detailing abound throughout this fine home.
- MLS® #4811836
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,931
- Year Built1923
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesClose to Railroad, Close to Park, Close to Shops, Close to School, Eat in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Marble Countertops, Master Bath, Patio, Powder Room, Sprinkler Lawn Sys, Storage, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement
- FeaturesChandelier(s), Light Fixtures, See Remarks
- ParkingDriveway, 3 Car Detached
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing Courtesy ofHoulihan Lawrence Inc.
- Address349 Pondfield Road
- Zip Code10708
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces3
- # of Stories3
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Westchester Choice Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 11:13am EST.