Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1859 State Hwy 51, call Listing Agent
The Morris Estate was part of an original land grant from the King of England to Major General Staats Long Morris and later passed on to his brother Lewis Morris, a signer of the Declaration of Independence. Built in 1805, the Manor is the centerpiece of a 177 acre estate surrounded by 10 outbuildings, manicured lawns and impeccably maintained stone walls. The manor boasts 6 BR, 6 BA and 10 fireplaces within its nearly 10,000 sq ft of living space. 12 over 12 custom made windows allow natural light to stream in, in every room. A stunning ballroom adorn with a magnificent ornamental ceiling and an adjacent butlers pantry, ideal for entertaining. The annex building, once the center for recreation still houses a magnificent fireplace, period bowling alley, and handball court. A beautiful stable building, machine shop & expansive greenhouse included. A rare opportunity for an investor with a vision, wedding venue, a high end retreat or just a magnificent place to indulge your passions.
- MLS® #4834519
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage9,800
- Year Built1805
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesCathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Eat in Kitchen, Fenced Yard, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Guest Quarters, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Laundry Room/Private, Master Bath, Mountain Views, Out Building, Pantry, Patio, Porch, Powder Room, Privacy, Scenic View, Storage, View, Barn, Greenhouse, Horse Property, Lake/Pond/Stream, Stable/Paddock, Workshop
- FeaturesChandelier(s), Dishwasher, Dryer, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Front Gate, Greenhouse
- Parking2 Car Attached, Driveway
- ExteriorClap Board, Wood
- Lot DescriptionPartly Wooded, Boarders State Land
- Listing Courtesy ofKeller Williams Upstate Nyprop
- Address1859 State Hwy 51
- AreaCall Listing Agent
- Citycall Listing Agent
- CountyOut of Area - NY
- Zip Code13808
- HeatingHot Water, Radiator
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces10
- DistrictCall Listing Agent
- Elementarycall Listing Agent
- Middlecall Listing Agent
- Highcall Listing Agent
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Westchester Choice Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 12:58pm EDT.