Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
59 Shore Drive, Larchmont
A Rare opportunity to own a direct waterfront, beautiful home on over a half acre in the heart of coveted Larchmont Manor. This stunning light-filled Tudor features beautiful architectural details throughout and has been meticulously maintained. Beautiful landscaped gardens and an expansive, private lawn leading out to a private dock in a protected cove offering direct access to Larchmont Harbor and Long Island Sound. This home offers it all - renovated custom kitchen/family room, sunroom with an indoor resistance swimming pool, stunning living room with a huge picture window taking in the water views, library, screened porch overlooking the water, 5 bedrooms - all with en-suite bathrooms and much more. All located on a quiet street within easy walking distance of all schools, train, parks and village shops and restaurants. Swim, boat, fish, kayak, or paddleboard, this magnificent property offers a truly resort style living about 30 minutes train-ride from New York City.
- MLS® #4847607
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,516
- Year Built1930
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesCathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Cul-De-Sac, Deck, Dock/Mooring, Eat in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Laundry Room/Private, Master Bath, Pantry, Patio, Porch, Powder Room, Privacy, Security System, Sprinkler Lawn Sys, Storage, View, Water Access, Water View, Waterfront
- FeaturesAlarm System, B/I Shelves, Chandelier(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Flat Screen TV Bracket, Garage Door Opener, Generator, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Oven/Range, Pool Equipt/Cover, Refrigerator, Screens, Second Refrigerator, Storm Windows, Washer
- Parking2 Car Attached, Driveway
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Listing Courtesy ofHoulihan Lawrence Inc.
- Address59 Shore Drive
- Zip Code10538
- HeatingHot Water, Steam
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Full
- # of Fireplaces3
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryChatsworth Avenue
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Westchester Choice Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 4:58pm EDT.