Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
117 Beach Avenue, Larchmont
Situated on a spacious half-acre (0.54 acres) in Larchmont Manor, this warm inviting and architecturally beautiful home envelops you in its sunny rooms and its comfortable flow from room-to-room. This is a 'must see' property, beautiful from every angle inside and outside. It is designed in the style of an English Manor House and fully equipped with modern functionality - large "open concept" family room/gourmet kitchen, new windows, new lighting, new roof, new HVAC, and a newly constructed 'oversized' manor house garage for cars, kayaks, skis, bikes and other equipment. This location is close to Larchmont beaches; close to village shops, restaurants, public library, post office, and schools - and close to the Larchmont train station for a short 32 minute commute to Grand Central Station and mid-town Manhattan. This unique home features three fireplaces: Living Room, Family Room/Kitchen and Master BR. The main floor includes a formal living room and dining room; butlers pantry; sun room; mud room; two half baths; and a homework room within the large 1,000 sq. ft. kitchen/family room. The upstairs, accessed by the front or back stairs has six bedrooms, three full baths and an upstairs laundry.
- MLS® #4850181
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,400
- Year Built1927
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleOther/See Remarks
- AmenitiesClose to Bus, Close to Park, Close to School, Close to Shops, Eat in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Master Bath, Near Public Transportation, Pantry, Patio, Powder Room, Privacy, Storage, Wall To Wall Carpet, Energy Star Doors, Security System, Sprinkler Fire Sys, Sprinkler Lawn Sys, Wetbar
- FeaturesDishwasher, Dryer, Light Fixtures, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Shades/Blinds, Wall to Wall Carpet, Washer, Wine Cooler, Alarm System, B/I Shelves, Disposal, Door Hardware, Garage Remote, Garage Door Opener, Gas Grill, Microwave, Playset, Screens, Second Dishwasher, Second Dryer, Speakers Indoor, Second Washer, Wall Oven
- ParkingDriveway, 2 Car Detached
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing Courtesy ofJulia B Fee Sothebys Int. Rlty
- Address117 Beach Avenue
- Zip Code10538
- HeatingHydro Air
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces3
- ElementaryChatsworth Avenue
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Westchester Choice Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 11:13am EST.