Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 Lookout Avenue, Bronxville
Set on Bronxville's premier Hilltop, this stunning Victorian inspired family home will defy your expectations. Designed in 1909 by William W. Kent, it imbues the superb craftsmanship of that era. Exquisite period details include a carved French Renaissance staircase, leaded windows, parquet floors, 4 fireplaces, 10' ceilings and walls detailed by beautiful moldings. The 5,747 square feet of living space features 7 bedrooms, 5 1/2 baths and a renovated dine-in multitasking kitchen with a Wolf Stove. There is a recreation room on the lower level with high ceilings, a full bath and two private entrances. The outdoor options are many, with a large accessible bi-level porch for enjoying sunsets and panoramic views of Bronxville. A flat, fenced backyard and parking for several cars only adds to the convenience of this prestigious location. Taxes are being grieved and as assessment is higher than asking price.
- MLS® #4850864
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,747
- Year Built1903
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesBalcony, Close to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Eat in Kitchen, Exercise Room, Fenced Yard, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Laundry Room/Private, Master Bath, Porch, Powder Room, Scenic View, Security System, Sprinkler Lawn Sys, Storage, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Community Tennis Courts
- FeaturesAlarm System, Ceiling Fan, Curtains/Drapes, Dishwasher, Disposal, Door Hardware, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Generator, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Screens, Second Refrigerator, Shades/Blinds, Shed, Speakers Indoor, Washer, Basketball Hoop, Compactor, Craft/Table/Bench, Humidifier, Stained Glass Window, Storm Windows
- Parking1 Car Attached, Driveway, Storage
- Lot DescriptionHistoric District
- ConstructionOther/See Remarks
- Listing Courtesy ofJulia B Fee Sothebys Int. Rlty
- Address9 Lookout Avenue
- SubdivisionLawrence Park
- Zip Code10708
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces4
- # of Stories4
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Westchester Choice Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 11:13am EST.