Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
117 Caterson Terrace, Hartsdale
Commuters take note. This sunny and charming Colonial home located in the sought after Manor Woods enclave of Hartsdale, walkable to Hartsdale's restaurants, shops and train. A generously sized foyer welcomes you into this warm home where the first floor includes an eat-in modern kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances & gas cooktop along with sliders to a patio, a large dining room with a bay window, a step down to the living room with a stone front wood burning fireplace, a cozy den/family room & a renovated powder room. The 2nd level includes two large hall bedrooms, a renovated hall bath and a master bedroom with a walk-in closet and renovated master bath. On the lower level is a finished playroom/family room and a large storage/office with access to the yard, utilities room, laundry room and door to the attached one car garage. Located very close to the Hartsdale train, shops and restaurants so perfect for commuters. Close to parks, highways and parkways.
- MLS® #4901071
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,173
- Year Built1926
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesClose to Bus, Close to Park, Close to School, Close to Shops, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Master Bath, Security System, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Wall To Wall Carpet, Close to Railroad, Powder Room, Sprinkler Lawn Sys
- FeaturesA/C Units, Alarm System, Cook Top, Curtains/Drapes, Dishwasher, Door Hardware, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Shades/Blinds, Storm Windows
- Parking1 Car Attached, Driveway
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Listing Courtesy ofJulia B Fee Sothebys Int. Rlty
- Address117 Caterson Terrace
- SubdivisionManor Woods
- Zip Code10530
- HeatingHot Water, Steam
- CoolingUnits, Window Units
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartially Finished, Walk Out
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryGreenburgh # 7
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Westchester Choice Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 10:58am EST.