Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
128 Devonshire Road, Larchmont
Spacious, light-filled Colonial in Larchmont Woods on private quarter-acre. Built in 2005 and meticulously maintained by the owner, this home is within walking distance of Village and train. Lofty, two-story center hall opens to living room and formal dining room. Large eat-in kitchen w/granite counters, center island and stainless steel appliances flows to well-appointed family room w/fireplace and built-ins. Sliding doors to bluestone patio. Office/pantry, laundry room and powder room complete 1st floor. Sizable master bedroom suite w/tray ceiling features walk-in closet and bath w/glass shower and jetted tub. Three additional 2nd floor bedrooms and hall bath with double vanity. Walk-out lower level has guest bedroom and bathroom with separate entrance. An additional 500 sf on lower level contain playroom, exercise room and office. Attached two-car garage, exterior French drains and expansive, two-level backyard. An impeccable house with lovely space for living and entertaining.
- MLS® #4903689
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built2005
- TypeSingle Family
- Amenities1st Floor Bedrm, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Railroad, Eat in Kitchen, Fenced Yard, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Laundry Room/Private, Master Bath, Pantry, Patio, Storage, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Wall To Wall Carpet, Exercise Room, Powder Room, Security System, Sprinkler Lawn Sys
- FeaturesChandelier(s), Curtains/Drapes, Dishwasher, Dryer, Light Fixtures, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Shades/Blinds, Washer, Alarm System, B/I Shelves, Cook Top, Disposal, Door Hardware, Freezer, Garage Door Opener, Gas Grill, Playset, Screens, Wall to Wall Carpet
- ParkingDriveway, 2 Car Attached
- ExteriorBrick, Hardiplank, Masonry
- ConstructionBatt Insulation, Frame
- Listing Courtesy ofJulia B Fee Sothebys Int. Rlty
- Address128 Devonshire Road
- AreaNew Rochelle
- Zip Code10538
- HeatingHydro Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Partial
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- DistrictNew Rochelle
- ElementaryGeorge M. Davis
- MiddleAlbert Leonard
- HighNew Rochelle
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Westchester Choice Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 11:13am EST.