Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12 Oak Bluff Avenue, Larchmont
Perfection! Set on a cul-de-sac in Larchmont Manor, just steps from Manor Beach and Park, this meticulous Colonial has been renovated and expanded with exceptional finishes enhancing the original details of this stunning home. The recently renovated and expanded state-of-the-art kitchen, with Bilotta custom cabinetry, honed granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances including a 48” Wolf stove, Sub-zero refrigerator and wine cooler, opens to a bluestone patio and level landscaped property. A beautiful Master Suite offers large walk-in closets, quality built-ins and Master Bath with oversized steam shower. The dramatic living room with a spectacular gas fireplace that sets the tone for this handsome room, flows into the enclosed three season porch which opens to the private patio. The five additional bedrooms including a guest suite/bath on it’s own floor and the additional 250 square foot recreation room with fireplace on the lower level, make this home very desirable.
- MLS® #4904834
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,408
- Year Built1937
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesCathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Park, Cul-De-Sac, Eat in Kitchen, Fenced Yard, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Master Bath, Patio, Powder Room, Security System, Sprinkler Lawn Sys, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement
- FeaturesAlarm System, B/I Audio/Visual Equip, B/I Shelves, Ceiling Fan, Chandelier(s), Dishwasher, Dryer, Fireplace Equip, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Refrigerator, Second Dryer, Second Washer, Shades/Blinds, Washer, Whirlpool Tub, Wine Cooler
- Parking2 Car Attached
- ExteriorShingle, Stone
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing Courtesy ofHoulihan Lawrence Inc.
- Address12 Oak Bluff Avenue
- Zip Code10538
- HeatingHot Water, Radiant, Steam
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partially Finished, Walk Out
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryChatsworth Avenue
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Westchester Choice Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 7:43am EDT.