Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
101 Hudson Terrace, Yonkers
Less then 30 minutes from the hustle and bustle of Manhattan sits this bucolic Federal Revival home built in 1893 with sweeping year-round Hudson River views. Dine on the veranda and enjoy breathtaking sunsets or meander through the terraced gardens to the 40' gunite pool. This home has all the modern amenities one could want along with the grandeur and architectural details of a by-gone era with 10' ceilings, beautiful crown moldings, stained glass windows, 8 fireplaces and a service entry. This 5 bedroom, 5 bath house features a stunning Chef's kitchen, high velocity central air, central vac, a detached 2 car garage and so much more. The third floor is perfect for an Au Pair or an artists/writers loft. Walk to Metro North, The Hudson River Museum, Parks and the Aqueduct Trail. Close to Untermeyer Gardens, The Boyce Thompson Center, Restaurants, New Leaf Preschool and PEARLS - the only school for the gifted in Westchester. This house is regularly used for Film/Photo shoots.
- MLS® #4906241
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,885
- Year Built1893
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesClose to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Eat in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Hardwood Floors As Seen, In Ground Pool, Laundry Room/Private, Master Bath, Near Public Transportation, Pantry, Porch, Powder Room, River Views, Security System, Storage, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Workshop
- FeaturesAlarm System, Ceiling Fan, Chandelier(s), Dishwasher, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Gas Grill, Microwave, Oven/Range, Pool Equipt/Cover, Refrigerator, Stained Glass Window, Wall Oven, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Parking2 Car Detached, Driveway
- Has PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionPartly Wooded
- Listing Courtesy ofColdwell Banker Res Brokerage
- Address101 Hudson Terrace
- SubdivisionMuseum Mile
- Zip Code10701
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral, Units
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished, Walk Out
- # of Fireplaces8
- # of Stories3
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Westchester Choice Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 7:13pm EDT.