Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
28 Linden Avenue, Larchmont
Modern design and original architectural details are gracefully fused in this Larchmont Manor home, located steps from Fountain Square and Manor Park, surrounded by thoughtfully landscaped outdoor spaces designed for playing and relaxing . A bright vestibule welcomes you to a to a luxe living room with large fireplace, vaulted cathedral ceiling and French doors that walk out to bluestone verandas. The open & airy eat-in kitchen is brilliantly illuminated by an atrium skylight and outfitted with Viking & Sub Zero appliances, granite countertops and custom cabinetry. The first floor family room has an arched ceiling, lofty windows, fireplace, and built-in book shelves. At the center of the home is the dining room, which is flanked by three bedrooms generous closets and two full baths.The second floor master suite is light-filled with closets and storage galore, plus a generous bath with double-vanity sinks, shower & tub. Additional features include fenced-in private yard, updated systems, cedar closet and 1,000+ bottle wine room.
- MLS® #4913496
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,421
- Year Built1892
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleOther/See Remarks
- Amenities1st Floor Bedrm, Balcony, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Eat in Kitchen, Fenced Yard, Formal Dining Room, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Laundry Room/Private, Master Bath, Pantry, Patio, Porch, Privacy, Security System, Sky Light, Sprinkler Lawn Sys, Storage, Walk In Closet
- FeaturesAlarm System, B/I Shelves, Ceiling Fan, Chandelier(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Door Hardware, Dryer, Garage Remote, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Screens, Washer
- Parking2 Car Detached, Driveway
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot
- Listing Courtesy ofJulia B Fee Sothebys Int. Rlty
- Address28 Linden Avenue
- Zip Code10538
- HeatingHydro Air, Radiant
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, See Remarks, Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryChatsworth Avenue
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Westchester Choice Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 7:43am EDT.