Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
91 Waverly Avenue, Eastchester
Pristine side hall colonial offers an open floor plan concept for todays informal entertaining. Living room with wood burning fireplace, cozy den/family room with skylights, Gourmet kitchen/dining area w French doors to oversize patio, Master bedroom suite WIC/ spa bath. plus 2 bedrooms & new hall bath. Wonderful home, level property on tree lined street awaits your special touches...Lake Isle Country club membership available ....28 minutes to midtown.
- MLS® #4916443
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1939
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesClose to Bus, Close to Park, Close to School, Close to Shops, Eat in Kitchen, Fenced Yard, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Master Bath, Security System, Sky Light, Sprinkler Lawn Sys, Walk Out Basement
- FeaturesAlarm System, Chandelier(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Light Fixtures, Mailbox, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Screens, Shades/Blinds, Shed, Washer
- Parking1 Car Attached, Driveway
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing Courtesy ofPatricia Forgione's Realty
- Address91 Waverly Avenue
- Zip Code10709
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartially Finished, Unfinished, Walk Out
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryWilliam E. Cottle
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Westchester Choice Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 5:13am EDT.