Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1 Lookout Circle, Larchmont
Dramatic home with great curb appeal. From your first view of this inviting home, you are taken by its unique look and sense its distinctive character. Entering through the curved oak door you step into the foyer with stairs soaring to the third floor. The wood beamed sunken living room with stone fireplace and glass solarium alcove and the upstairs cathedral ceiling family room are one of a kind. This home succeeds in maintaining the integrity of the original design while accommodating today's lifestyle. Its large bright rooms are ideal for family living as well as for entertaining. Its many updates include C/A, new stainless steel appliances, painting and waterproofing of outside stucco, etc. One of the best locations in town. Walking distance to schools, train, and village.
- MLS® #4920583
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,735
- Year Built1925
- TypeSingle Family
- Amenities1st Floor Bedrm, Balcony, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Eat in Kitchen, Fenced Yard, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Master Bath, Pantry, Patio, Porch, Sky Light, Sprinkler Lawn Sys, Storage, Walk In Closet, Wall To Wall Carpet, Workshop, Guest Quarters, Heated Parking
- FeaturesChandelier(s), Curtains/Drapes, Dishwasher, Door Hardware, Dryer, Fireplace Equip, Flat Screen TV Bracket, Garage Door Opener, Generator, Light Fixtures, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Screens, Second Refrigerator, Shades/Blinds, Wall to Wall Carpet, Washer, Attic Fan, Convection Oven, Gas Grill, Lawn Maint Equip, Storm Windows
- Parking2 Car Attached
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot
- ConstructionFrame, Stone
- Listing Courtesy ofJulia B Fee Sothebys Int. Rlty
- Address1 Lookout Circle
- Zip Code10538
- HeatingHot Water
- Has BasementYes
- BasementUnfinished, Walk Out
- # of Fireplaces2
- ElementaryMurray Avenue
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Westchester Choice Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 7:43am EDT.