Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7 Valley Road, Bronxville
A turn-of-the-century masterpiece comes on the market with all the attention it deserves! This magnificent 1902 stone and shingle manse by renowned Bronxville architect William Bates showcases his flair for the dramatic and the exquisite craftsmanship of the Gilded Age. The home’s centerpiece is the 2-story great room with sweeping staircase and imposing fireplace, crowned by a Tiffany-style stained glass skylight. The extraordinary 2-story dining room is the piece de resistance, featuring a curved wall of leaded and stained glass windows, decorative painted ceiling, grand fireplace, and charming minstrel’s gallery. Wow! With all its splendor, this is still a home for today’s lifestyle, with a handsome living room, adjacent music room, beautifully paneled library, large eat-in kitchen, butler’s pantry, sunroom, wraparound porch, and luxurious master suite. Ideally located in the historic Lawrence Park neighborhood, the property is a 2-minute walk to the train, school, and shops.
- MLS® #4927782
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,900
- Year Built1902
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesCathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Eat in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Master Bath, Porch, Powder Room, Security System, Sky Light, Sprinkler Lawn Sys, View, Walk In Closet, Workshop, Wall To Wall Carpet
- FeaturesAlarm System, B/I Shelves, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Light Fixtures, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Screens, Stained Glass Window, Woodburning Stove, Wall to Wall Carpet
- ParkingDriveway, 3 Car Detached
- ExteriorStone, Cedar Shake
- ConstructionFrame, Stone
- Listing Courtesy ofJulia B Fee Sothebys Int. Rlty
- Address7 Valley Road
- Zip Code10708
- HeatingHydro Air, Radiator
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces4
- # of Stories3
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Westchester Choice Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 3:58pm EDT.