Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
235 Garth Road E1c, Scarsdale
Spacious open living space in this First Floor One Bedroom Co-op unit in desirable Doorman Building. Updated kitchen w/granite counters, modern bath, Parquet floors throughout and four spacious closets. All utilities are included in your maintenance (Gas/Electric/Heat/Hot Water). The building is both FIOS & Cable TV ready, community room for residents and storage. Free street parking w/Permit from Town of Eastchester, also good in the resident lot. Walk to Scarsdale train (33 minutes to NYC), village, restaurants & shops. Residents can join the town's Lake Isle Park offering Swimming, Tennis and 18 Hole Golf Course. Star exemption not reflected in maintenance ($1435 yearly).
- MLS® #4932033
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage875
- Monthly Maintenance$1,000
- Year Built1947
- AmenitiesClose to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Elevator, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Laundry Room/Common, Storage
- UtilitiesElectric, Gas, Heat, Hot Water
- FeaturesCook Top, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- ParkingStreet Parking, Waitlist
- Listing Courtesy ofJulia B Fee Sothebys Int. Rlty
- Address235 Garth Road E1c
- SubdivisionGarth Woods
- Zip Code10583
- CoolingWindow Units
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Westchester Choice Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 5:43pm EDT.